The quality management is a cross-cutting activity for support all departments of the company to provide the ability to standardization, pooling, sharing, and reuse of resources to ensure synergies and efficiencies to achieve corporate strategy expected. The quality management is a key area for the company that can also be applied to a particular domain as a product, a service or a process.
ISO 9001 Certification : Quality management systems
Specialist of Quality management systems according to ISO 9001, we offer our Services in accordance with this standard, namely :
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently provide a product, a service that conforms to customer requirements and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Seek to increase customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, in particular, implement a continuous improvement process.
In addressing the four main aspects :
- Management responsibility ;
- Resources management ;
- Product realization ;
- Measurement analysis and continuous improvement.
Based on eight quality management principles :
- Customer focus ;
- Leadership ;
- Staff involvement ;
- Process approach ;
- System approach to management ;
- Continual improvement ;
- Factual approach to decision making ;
- Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers.
Certifications of products, services, processes
We also offer our Services in accordance with several specific references for products, services and/or process, such as :
- NF Marks ;
- Qualibat ;