Indicator of European technical and regulatory harmonization, the CE Marking is not a commercial mark or an indication of the geographical origin of products, but certifies compliance with legislation in force and allows the free movement of goods within the European Union. For affix marking, the manufacturer must carried or have carried, checks and tests to ensure compliance with the essential requirements set out in the relevant directives.
The Construction Products Directive - 89/106/EEC
Specialist of construction products, we offer our Services in accordance with the new Regulation EU-305/2011, especially for the structural timber construction products, such as :
- EN14081 : Strength graded structural timber with rectangular cross section ;
- EN14080 : Glued laminated timber ;
- EN14250 : Prefabricated structural members assembled with punched metal plate fasteners ;
- EN 14374 : Structural laminated veneer lumber ;
- ETAG011 : Light composite wood-based beams and columns ;
- ETAG007 : Timber frame building kits ;
Although we intervene on all products covered by the Directive, the above list is not exhaustive (broad scope), we invite you to Contact us for any further information.
The others Directives
We also offer our Services in other European Directives, notably those that call to conformity assessment by third party, such as :
- Machinery, ;
- Pressure equipment ;
- Measuring Instruments ;